- New article: IR CONSULT expects a new ICO boom
- ICO realisation with a German industrial
- Article in VDMA Magazin about ICO financing
- 1st ICO Day in Germany
- New article: How do ICOs become an accepted
- New activity ICO consulting www.ico-ipo.eu
- Cooperation with blockstocks.de, a platform
for ICOs of SMEs and ICO trading
In the case of an ICO, a company issues itself or via an ICO exchange own coins or better token instead of own shares (IPO) or a stake (VC). Interested investors can then buy these and usually pay with a crypto currency (Bitcoin, Ethers, etc.). The technical processing and booking on the account (wallet) of the investor is using the blockchain technology. That is why we speak of a "digital share".
It is advisable to conduct an ICO/STO with an ICO exchange, which not only helps with the issue, but also enables a regular, transparent and cost-effective secondary trading for the token. In addition, such crypto exchanges have established access to interested investors worldwide, making the placement of coins faster and more successful.
The money raised flows directly to the company and can be used for the planned future and growth investments. There are some variations of token (sometimes as equity). Utility tokens are without any voting rights and very flexible as far as the contract clauses are concerned. Security token also allow dividend payments. In contrast to crowdfunding, which is often realized via a subordinated loan, which therefore has to be repaid, the ICO capital is available to the company over the long term.
In addition to speculators, the current ICO/STO investors also include more serious investors, private investors and, increasingly, institutional fund managers. They either receive certain benefits from the company, such as vouchers or similar, or a kind of profit-based dividend. Therefore there are reward, utility or security token (STO).
Especially instititional investors are interested in dividends and in rising prices of the token, if the company's investments realize the expected positive results. Trading on an ICO exchange now makes it possible to realize these gains.
Our article about: How do ICOs become an accepted asset class? can you find here.
The issuance of token (ICO or STO) requires documents and information about the company/project.
- meaningful website with part for ICO/STO investors
- videos and photos to explain the desired projects
- product brochures etc.
- 'White Paper':
This is a kind of business plan with details about the company, the
current business, the future project, its financing and the
expected business development.
- possibly more 'Papers' about the technology, patents, legal
- for security token (STO) an approved prospectus is neccessary
- token sale sheet, i. e. details about the number of coins, the timing
of the issue and the rights of the buyer etc.
The preparation of this company information should be possible within two or three months. Many of these documents can also be used by the company for other purposes, such as loans, M&A, marketing, and so on.
However, despite the partly small amount of documentation, the preparations required a special knowledge for the issue itself, as well as for the subsequent permanent investor relation.
IR CONSULT can carry out a kind of capital market maturity test (www.boersenreif.com) about the ICO/STO-candidate before the company spend further funds on the preparation of the intended ICO.
As the only provider of integrated IPO consulting (www.ipo-advisor.com) we can assist you in
- decision finding pro / contra ICO/STO
- project and team management
- selection of the best token type
- search for a professional crypto lawyer (external)
- ICO/STO structuring and placing strategy
- assist in the preparation of all necessary documents
- looking for the best IT and ICO platform (external)
- supporting the helpful PR work
- ICO marketing strategy and selection of the best specialist
- establishing of investor relations
- initiation of ICO research or ICO rating (external)
- contact for investors and journalist during the ICO/STO
- support of the token placing
- post ICO/STO investor relations
Highlighting the genuineness, solidity and professionalism of the ICO/STO candidate is of paramount importance, especially to convince the currently rather negatively focused financial press in Germany.
An ICO/STO candidate benefits from our specialist knowledge as well as our international investor network, which has been established over the last 25 years.
The whole ICO/STO project can therefore be implemented even quicker and faster, its placement opportunities increase and the management has enough time for its operational business, the actual basis for the ICO/STO.
It remains our goal to realize an IPO in the medium-term and to change the token into shares.
Our team consists of
equity analysts, investment bankers, fund managers
and PR specialists.
Our consulting spectrum
is rounded off by
efficient financial communication, international cooperation and active participation in various networks (DVFA, bdvb, LinkedIn, Xing etc.).
Our IRC team has broad experiences from nearly 100 IPOs and over 100 IR mandates in central Europe.
Numerous and long-standing mandates of well-known stock listed companies underline our successful and clearly focused consulting approach with optimal value for money for our customers.
IR CONSULT invites you to an individual discussion about your individual plans and ideas:
Telefon: +49 - 6002 – 92042
Mobile: +49 - 172 - 688 4341
Fax: +49 - 6002 – 92043
IR CONSULT Alexander Vollet
Am Kirschenberg 43
61239 Ober-Moerlen (near by Frankfurt / Main)
Tel: +49 - 6002 – 92042
VAT-No.: DE 166 494 726
If you like, we can send you our general business regulations.
Additional websites and information about our services: